The Clay Face Mask you need!
What in the world is that? I wouldn’t have known either if it wasn’t for the year 2013.
That year I won a pageant title known as Miss Los Angeles California Latina Pageant Contest. It’s a city title that is represented in Miss California Latina. The largest pageant in the state for women of Hispanic descent.
Showing up at numerous celebrity events, along with taking tons of photos, I learned that I needed to start taking care of my skin. Fortunately, I came across a clay mask that helped brighten and freshen my appearance.
The mask is called Coenzyme Q10 Clay Face Mask by Serenity-Facials. Coenzyme Q10 is a vitamin like substance present in all human cells. So due to its natural antioxidants, it helps the body fight against the aging process.
Coenzyme Q10 is a vitamin like substance present in all human cells. So due to its natural antioxidants, it helps the body fight against the aging process.
Unfortunately, Coenzyme Q10 depletes with age. The older we get, the less Coenzyme Q10 we have. Thus the less collagen and elastin our body produces. Packed with CoQ10, Serenity-Facials clay mask works against time. It reduces wrinkles, boosts collagen production, and firms the skin.
Definitely my kind of beauty treatment.
Here are the benefits of the other ingredients added:
– Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera): Protects the skin from UV damage.
– Mangifera Indica (Mango Powder): Helps prevent the appearance of fine lines and the drying of skin.- Oryza sativa (Oatmeal Extract): The anti-inflammatory properties moisturize, soothe, and calm irritation.
– Oryza sativa (Oatmeal Extract): Anti-inflammatory properties moisturize, soothe, and calm irritation.
– Ananas sativus (Pineapple extract): Aid in digesting dead skin cells leaving skin soft and refreshed.
-Hibiscus sabdariffa (Hibiscus flower extract): Exfoliates, controls oily skin and clogged pores.
-Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice root extract): Diminish the appearance of dark under-eye circles, discoloration and age spots.
– Centella asiatica (Gotu kola Extract): Contains anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory tendencies, most effective natural treatments for anti-aging skin.
-Vegetable glycerin: 100% natural, binding moisture to the skin to make it more smooth and soft and bid adieu to skin rashes.
This ingredient list is a star maker. I use the mask 3 times a week and my skin looks amazing! I received tons of compliments from my friends and celebrities I’ve encountered on the red carpet. It makes me feel empowered.
I remember the days where bad skin ruined my self-esteem. Now, those days are gone. I have the mask for a radiant complexion.
Thanks, CoQ10 Clay Mask!
Article by Adriana Michelle