The Queen Mary welcomes back the 3rd annual ShipKicker Country Music Festival to the beautiful Waterfront Events Park on Saturday, July 1, 2017. The Queen Mary will once again go country with live performances from today’s best country music artists plus food vendors, a beer garden, the Parking Lot Party, the ShipKicker Saloon, mechanical bull rides, line dancing lessons, and yard-games for the ultimate country music festival experience.
- ShipKicker Parking Lot Party: Start the party off right with live music and line dancing from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.with Redneck Rodeo (11 a.m.) and Morgan Leigh Band (12 p.m.)
- ShipKicker Main Stage Schedule:
- 1 p.m. – Jake Parr
- 2 p.m. – James Rensink
- 3:15 p.m. – Honey County
- 4:30 p.m. – Daniel Bonte and The Bona Fide
- 5:45 p.m. – The Swon Brothers
- 7 p.m. – Jerrod Niemann
- 8:30 p.m. – Lee Brice
- ShipKicker Saloon Schedule:
- 1:15 p.m. – Alicia Kelley
- 2:15 p.m. – Alexandria Corn
- 3:45 p.m. – Melissa Farrior
- 5 p.m. – Carmel Helene
- 6:15 p.m. – Eric Van Houten
- ShipKicker After-Party: Keep the festival fun going after hours at Long Beach’s Cowboy Country.
Purchase tickets online at http://queenmary.com/events/sh
- General Admission: $49 online, $59 doors
VIP Admission: $99 online, $110 doors, includes parking lot party admission
- Parking Lot Party: $10 with purchase of ShipKicker GA ticket
- After-Party: Free with proof of ShipKicker GA ticket
$20 upon entrance
Located in the Port of Long Beach, the Queen Mary features a rich maritime history, authentic Art Deco décor, and stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and Long Beach city skyline. At the time of her maiden voyage in May of 1936, she was considered the grandest ocean liner ever built. The Queen Mary’s signature restaurants include the award-winning Sir Winston’s and Chelsea Chowder House & Bar as well as a weekly Champagne Sunday Brunch served in the ship’s Grand Salon. History buffs enjoy the ship’s museum and Glory Days tour, guests of all ages love the Ghosts and Legends show, and the ship is currently featuring the renowned Diana: Legacy of a Princess exhibit and Tea Room. The Queen Mary features 80,000 square feet of event space in 17 remarkable Art Deco salons as well as a tri-level, 45,000-square-foot Exhibit Hall. The Queen Mary boasts 346 staterooms including nine full suites. For more information or for reservations, see www.queenmary.com or call (800) 437-2934. The Queen Mary is located at 1126 Queens Highway in Long Beach.